Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Business Girl, What IS Your Business?

So here we go, I've enrolled in my business. What is my business, you ask? It basically is all about bettering lives. The business is centered around the selling of a GIGANTIC variety of everyday products that are SUPER healthy for the consumer and extremely beneficial for the environment. I have to admit, I do care about the earth and all, but for me, the biggest benefit is the personal health involved, including that of my family and friends. The products are so healthy, you could leave them on your bare hands for HOURS and feel just fine. (Try doing that with any of your local pharmacy brand items, it won't be too pleasant, I assure you.)

When I say everyday products, I mean laundry detergent, soap, toothpaste, makeup, energy bars, you name it! There's over 350 items in total and I'm in love with pretty much everything I've tried! (I still have yet to test drive the gamut!)

OK, OK, I hear, you're thinking this is WAAAYYY too good to be true. Well, I'm here to tell you it's good AND it's true!

Still not sold? That's alright. I wouldn't be either. Stay tuned! My next posts will be more informative. And if you or anyone else out there has any questions, be sure to comment or email me at athomebusinessgirl@gmail.com.

Have a great one Ya'll,
B to the G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Concerns? Therapy rants? I am most gladly at your service ;)