Sunday, January 20, 2013

Welcome to Business Girl!


Well, hello there! I'm not sure how many people will find this blog. Nonetheless, I think it's really important to immortalize my business career journey in an open forum so that, one day, when I become rich and famous, everyone can trace it back to day one ;) Nah, just kidding. I don't think I'm going to necessarily become famous, but I do not doubt my ability to get rich. My mother always raised me with the belief that I could do anything that I wanted. Though I have not found that to be entirely true, I definitely believe that there are certain things I CAN do, and do well. I'm pretty sure that working in business is one of them. (Or at least, I'm banking on it. A little positive thinking and self-delusion now and then couldn't hurt, right?) I'm young, I'm naive, I'm ready to go for it and make lots of mistakes (so that I can learn from them of course!) I'm pretty sure that means I've achieved the trifecta necessary for making it big in business!

Welcome to Part One of my journey. I've just enrolled and am BEYOND excited to share everything I know and am experiencing... everyday...as it happens...with YOU! (Ok, maybe not everyday...or as it happens, but it will most definitely be with you! One outta three ain't bad!) So here's to new beginnings and the possibility of real success!

Cheers!
BG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Concerns? Therapy rants? I am most gladly at your service ;)