Thursday, January 31, 2013

Let The Games Begin! :)


I just enrolled my first customer! And boy does it feel good to share these incredible products with my best friend! Honestly, she's been begging me to enroll her for years, but I kept asking her to wait until I started the business myself so she could be enrolled as a personal customer. (My mother's been in the business as far back as I can remember so I've been enjoying these products for quite some time!) :) So excited! Really hoping I can work up the guts to talk to other people about the business! It's a scary thought, but exciting as well! In my opinion, going a little more out of your comfort zone each day is what living and personal growth is all about!

P.S. If you're wondering about the sunrise picture, it's meant to be symbolic of new beginnings ..just thought I'd point that out.

Until next time!
N :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first customer! I have no idea what your product is but I'm happy that you decided to go out from your comfort zone. Good luck and hope you'll get more customers!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Concerns? Therapy rants? I am most gladly at your service ;)